What could be better than a chart that reflects that the campaign was successful? However, data analysis, especially, if done manually, always takes a lot of time and there is always a risk of making a mistake.
Fortunately, today there is no need to waste time making all charts and graphs manually and assembling them into a single report. There are many tools that will save specialists’ time, automatically compile reports, and deliver them to clients. If you are not using such tools yet, then it’s time to fix this mistake.
Top 6 Digital Reporting Tools
On average, marketing specialists spend more than four hours per client each month. This is not about consulting, but working with numbers and writing reports. This may seem like a normal time spent, but let’s take a closer look at the situation.
Forbes has researched that digital reporting and automation tools may save your employees 6 working weeks of time per year (if we take 40 working hours per week as the starting point). In monetary terms, your savings may reach $4 million per year (if you have 500 or more employees).
Now you have clearly seen the need for such tools. There are both paid and free applications on the market. The following tools will enable you to streamline your workflow and save you money on labor costs.
This app comes first in our list since it has the highest ratings from users. This tool is one of the leading apps for those who want to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Whatagraf allows you to prepare all the reports with a single solution, and your clients will also be aware of each stage of work. Go to whatagraph.com to check that all reports can be viewed in real-time, and you can also configure automatic sending of reports. Each report can be customized based on design preferences. Thus, clients receive informative reports in an easy and fun way.
- Powerful support service, ease of use, and prompt results;
- The ability to integrate with other working platforms;
- An email notification that the report is ready to use.
- Simple design – many users say the tool lacks having more design possibilities.
This application allows you to track the performance of marketing activities, SEO, and advertising campaigns. Within the platform, you can make PPC reports. This is a good solution when you need to constantly be in touch with clients and send them reports. On this platform, you can track performance across all channels, you can filter all results, and so on. It is a one-stop solution for marketers and agencies.
- This software integrates with ad platforms;
- The ability to manage customer reports in one place, as well as generate concise reports;
- User-friendly interface.
- Reporting delays, if there are a lot of them on one day.
- Data errors often occur in a case of reports overloading.
3. Google Analytics
This is a free service that is designed to get web analytics. This tool will allow you to collect the information received in reports. The service includes more than 100 types of reports and many options to customize analytics depending on the project. It is an indispensable tool for anyone who manages and promotes websites, as well as for developing and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Powerful web site analytics that integrates with Google Ads;
- Constantly updated with new features and designs;
- Ability to create goals and conduct marketing campaigns.
- Relatively outdated interface;
- It takes 2-3 days to get the required data;
- If you are a complete beginner, it will take a while before mastering this tool.
This is a modern media monitoring tool. The platform allows you to understand what is fashionable and demanded on the web. The tool is available in more than 40 languages, making it available worldwide. Also, the app can gather analytics on the time spent on the site, research the audience’s mood, and so on. Each team member gets access to the application and can easily get all the data and information they need. Mention can be accessed from a mobile or web app and can integrate with other tools.
- Ease of use and availability of support;
- The ability to always stay on top of all processes in real-time;
- Ability to view multiple data simultaneously.
- You need to manually search for some platforms, even if you have used them before;
- The software might skip some articles.
This software helps you create, schedule, and analyze reports. The tool will also allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns thanks to powerful analytics. The app will save you time working with reports. It is possible to edit the information if necessary. Reports can be shared on any device. Accordingly, the application opens access to multiple users. All reports can be classified according to certain criteria. The app also provides insights into market trends, the impact of content and SEO on campaigns, and more.
- Ease of use, staff quickly learn how to use the software;
- Availability of customer support.
- Pop-up ads cannot be blocked.
This tool is a business dashboard for monitoring and analyzing data that comes from different sites or departments. This software allows you to get a complete picture of how the business works. All information can be monitored in real-time. This reduces the number of reports for clients as they become able to discover what is happening with their campaigns right now. The software has a free package that is suitable for small businesses and startups.
- Ease of use and the ability to quickly train your staff;
- Availability of automatic reporting;
- High-speed data updating.
- Lack of ability to sync with other financial applications;
- Slightly outdated software interface.
The Final Words
In this article, you have seen the best digital reporting tools on the market today. Now you don’t need to spend so much time creating a high-quality report. Of course, reporting documentation is very important for business analytics and strategies development but why complicate the process when everything can be facilitated without loss of quality.